Hi! I’m Rachelle. A Freelance Content Writer, Copywriter, and mompreneur to a busy toddler. Wife to a sports fanatic.
I started this blog to help moms find their space between business, self, and motherhood. It’s for women and moms who are looking to get out of their day job and make a living as a freelancer!
We need money to live and live our best life! But we shouldn’t have to choose between our work and our families.
I’ve actually ‘tried’ blogging several times. It just wasn’t the right time. Blogging for me is a way to use my skills prior to being an entrepreneur to become a freelancer full time.
Here you will find tips on exploring the freelance life and entrepreneurship all while being a mom and living to tell about it.
To get to know me a little better, here are 5 fun facts about me:
- I have a weird thing called misophonia and cringe with ticking clocks and chewing gum like Kelli Ripa
- I can say I’ve outrun a natural disaster because I’m a Hurricane Katrina transplant
- Created my first vision board in 2018
- My favorite movie is Bridesmaids
- My dream car is a Mercedes Benz G-Wagon.
Now you know a little about me. Stick around and feel free to comment and share!