*THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS WHICH MEANS THAT IF YOU CLICK ON & PURCHASE ONE OF THE PRODUCT LINKS I’VE NOTED I’LL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION AT NO EXTRA COST TO YOU. I WILL ONLY PROMOTE PRODUCTS THAT I’VE PERSONALLY VETTED AND ALL OPINIONS FOR USE OF PROMOTED PRODUCTS ARE MY OWN.*
5 Reasons My Instant Pot Has Changed the Way I Cook Forever
I like to cook. I really do. But not every day. I like meals that can be for lunch, dinner and dinner again if you know what I mean. Cooking and meal prepping has become so much easier with my Instant Pot! Have you heard of an Instant Pot? I love mine. It’s truly my favorite kitchen appliance of EVER!
My Instant Pot has been a true game changer.
After being exhausted from pregnancy and now being a new mom, convenience is extremely important to me. (I’m still catching up on sleep.) I ordered an Instant Pot and didn’t open it for TWO MONTHS. Once I did, I wish I hadn’t waited so long.
Here are 5 Reasons my Instant Pot has changed the way I cook forever:
- I can cook meat from frozen state. I don’t know about you but I often forget to thaw out meat before cooking. The Instant Pot allows you to cook meat from frozen state in a pinch without compromising the taste. Just need to add a little more time to cooking time.
- The Instant Pot is a time saver. I am able to cook food in less time. For example, I made Cajun Red Beans and Rice recently in less than an hour without soaking beans first. I’m all about convenience and that eliminates an extra step. Nothing against the slow cooker, but I like food being ready in an hour or less and most times even less than that.
- I have less dishes to wash when I’m done. SIGN ME UP!
- I can cook big batches of food. We can have enough for leftovers for my husband to bring his lunch and even dinner the next day.
- There’s a whole Instant Pot world out there! Full of tons of ideas to cook, do meal prep with freezer meals, and learn simple ways to make healthy meals in LESS TIME.